Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Two for Tuesday 50% off!!!

The Teaching Tribune has me hooked on Summer Bloggin' with her fabulous weekly blog link up!! I am so excited to be a part of today's 2 products 50% off!!! I spent an hour debating and finally chose....



Singular, Plural, & Possessive Noun Task Card Bundle! My students really struggled with knowing what was plural and what was plural possessive. Once they learn the apostrophe s they seemed to stick it on everything!! 3 card sets with over 100 individual cards!! Perfect for Scoot, individualized intervention, Go Fish, or as part of a writing center!




My students love LOVE LOVE QR codes!! They don't even realize they are working when they use these!! Verbs is a huge deal in 4th and 5th grade.  We learn all of the types of verbs, sing songs and practice and practice some more.  The Verbs QR Code Writing Activity Cubes were a lifesaver!!






2 comments:

  1. That's such a cool idea to use the QR codes on cubes!!
    -Christa
    Learnin' Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a lot of fun and my students totally dig them!!

    ReplyDelete