Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Multiplication Task Card Freebie

I finally made a freebie for you all!! My students have been tackling multiplication and division using multi digits.   For the past 2 weeks, we have been using Educreations, task cards, Scoot, partner games, and good old fashioned flash cards to practice multiplying and dividing.  


I created these task cards for one of my rotations.  Nothing too elaborate or fancy but my students loved them. I think it was the cute bug graphics personally.  I can't find the credit for these so if you know who made them, please contact me so I can credit them right away.  I had a blast making these and now I think I have caught the fever to make more fun things to share! I would appreciate any and all feedback so this rookie can move into amateur status!! Happy multiplying ya'll! You can get this free resource in my new TpT store! Do you sell? It is easier than I thought. 




No comments:

Post a Comment