Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

I love the start of New Year's Resolutions!!

 




A New Year always brings new promises, new decisions, new resolutions to change one thing or a bunch of things in your life.  2016 is no different!!


I am so blessed in so many ways! The one area I am resolving to work on for me, as well as my family, is taking care of myself.  I had a rough end to 2014 and spent all of 2015 healing and prospering. I work every day in different areas of healing and I vow to continue to do that in 2016!




My class rocks!! I have amazing students who work hard and want to learn everything.  They give me 100% of themselves daily. I resolve to continue developing and implementing engaging and hands on learning lessons and opportunities for their continued success!!

 

In 2015, I worked the hardest on my TPT business than 2014, for numerous reasons.  I still went slowly in several areas due to my recovery from a brain aneurism but I met many of my goals! I have more to achieve, but isn't that the point? If you meet them all, then you kind of settle for achieving the level you are currently at.  I am not settling!! 2016 is going to be the best ever!! I am going to blow this up!!!!


1 comment:

  1. It is always hard as a mom and a teacher to take care of yourself, but it is so necessary! I hope 2016 is a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete