My favorite costumes were always the ones the kids came up with that meant something to them! My son just had to be a camouflaged soldier. Art spent about an hour drawing on his face. Artie looked at himself for at least half an hour which made the time spent so totally worth it!
Missing one of Carly so I have to look again tonight! These are the days that I miss and that went by sooooooooooooooooooooo fast!!! Don't blink all of you mommas out there with little ones.. they will be all grown before you know it! I better get on with my blogging here before I water log my keyboard!!
I am excited to be participating in the The Teaching 2 Step's Halloween Bash 2014! This will definitely get me in the mood for fun and festivities!
CARAMEL APPLES HOMEMADE RECIPE
- 6 apples
- craft sticks
- Remove the stems from apples after washing and drying them.
- Stick craft sticks into the middle of the core from one end.
- Microwave caramels, vanilla extract, and water until melted,
- Stirring every 30 seconds or so to keep from burning.
- Dip apples into the caramel mixture, then roll or sprinkle on the extra goodies.
- Place apples on wax paper that has been lightly greased so that they are standing up.
- Chill or let set before serving.
Ready for more Halloween fun? Download my QR Code Halloween Haunted Tale Story Starters to have your little ghouls writing with glee! Just print on cardstock, cut out, glue and you have a writing cube with 6 different story starter ideas that your students can make scary or sweet, their treat!
Batty for Base Ten Exponents Task or Scoot Cards. They are perfect for practicing expanded form multiplication using base ten exponents!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you for joining The Teaching 2 Step Halloween Hop. I hope you enjoyed my post! Did you know you can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Hop through more Halloween Bash Bloggers below: