Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tried It Tuesday {Twitter Exit Slips}

4th Gr Flipper


When I first saw the various Twitter bulletin board ideas, I knew I had to make one for my class this year.  This is our first year being a 1:1 iPad classroom and I kind of let the technology theme take over our room! There are so many fun things we have going on that I knew today's Tried It Tuesday link up  hosted by Fourth Grade Flipper would be the perfect spot to share. 

While I don't have an actual Twitter account for me personally or my class... YET, I loved the idea of having them respond with something they have learned or a thought.  These are my absolute favorite thing this year.  At a glance, I can easily tell if the student grasped the concept and what I need to go back to reteach and reinforce.  The majority of my class are English Language Learners and they are in various stages of development. 




I can't wait to see what you have tried and have found to be a success!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! I LOVE the Twitter exit slips! Thanks so much for linking up. :)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper
    P.S.
    I got your message about the link up button. I think something is wrong with the URL because of a problem I had with Photobucket and I haven't tried to figure out how to fix it yet. You can just right click the image though and copy it to add as an image in your post. Then, you can add the link to the image or add the link to words in your post. I hope that makes sense! You are a "no reply blogger" so I couldn't respond to your comment through email. :)

    ReplyDelete